New year, new habits right? After a fun and filling holiday season, most of us are looking for ways to increase vegetables in our diets, find time to hit the gym, and plan an overall healthier year. As you look to the coming year, joining our CSA Farm Share is the perfect way to boost your intake of healthy foods. Our CSA comes in 2 different sizes so you can choose the right share for your household. The Basic Share includes 7 -9 different vegetables or 30 -35 servings for just $25 per week. The Premium Share includes 10 – 12 different vegetables or 40 – 45 servings for just $30 per week.
- Consistency. When you join our CSA you’ll receive a steady stream of fresh vegetables for 23 weeks, with plenty of tips and recipes to help you make the most of your share.
- Variety. Our CSA members enjoy over 40 different crops and 100+ varieties! Do you love kale? We grow 4 different types. Winter squash? This year we grew 100 acres of 5 varieties. Summer squash? CSA members love our heirloom varieties.
- Seasonal Eating. CSA members truly eat with the seasons, enjoying fresh leafy greens throughout the summer, tomatoes in August, and hearty roots and sturdy greens in the fall and winter. Our seasonal produce is picked at the height of freshness, yielding the highest nutritional content.
- Fresh, fresh, fresh. When you join our CSA your vegetables will come from the field to your table within 4 days, allowing you to serve your family the freshest food possible.
- Meal Planning. CSA vegetables provide a healthy base for weekly meal planning. Our CSA members enjoy a convenient meal plan. With every CSA Share we include a meal plan with 5 recipes (omnivore, vegetarian, & gluten free options), and prep tips. Eating healthy becomes easy and routine. Click here to view a sample meal plan.
- Inexpensive. Our CSA shares break down to a very low cost per week, just $25 for the Basic Share and $30 for the Premium Share. When we pack the boxes we include more than the retail value each week, giving our members access to fresh, healthy food at a reduced price. Members also receive 20% retail prices off at our Farmers’ Market Booths!
- Exposure to new foods. We grow a lot of crops that are familiar to most people, just check our harvest list. Most weeks you’ll receive one or two things that might be new to you, try them right along with your favorite foods. This also a great way to get kids trying new foods from the start, make trying new foods a fun and regular occurrence!
- Convenient. Our farm serves a large area of Central New York, including the Syracuse, Binghamton, and Ithaca areas. We have over 50 pick-up locations, many of them open late making pick-up easy!
Save 5%! During the month of January use promotion code January5 at checkout and get 5% OFF!
Questions about joining our CSA? Call us – 315.237.9170 or email us at email@example.com.