We couldn’t be more excited to once again pair with the Patrick Higgins of the Aurora Inn and Bet the Farm Winery to bring you this year’s 7th Annual Harvest Dinner! The Harvest Dinner is a truly amazing event bringing local farms, restaurants, wineries, and musicians together to raise funds for local non-profit Healthy Food For All (HFFA). HFFA provides subsidized CSA shares to low-income families – 100% of funds raised at Harvest Dinners go directly to providing CSA Shares. Everything for the event is donated – produce, labor, wine, entertainment. Tickets start at $75, a true value for a worthy cause. Enjoy dinner under the greenhouse featuring produce from our farm and meats, etc from other local providers.
Buy your tickets here for the dinner – September 21st, Reception 4:30pm, Dinner 5:30pm.
Early Morning Farm, 9658 State Rte 90, Genoa, NY.
- Trio of Seasonal Bruschettas, house made bread, local cheeses
- Stuffed Potato – Housemade ricotta& smoked onion mousse
- House Salumi Display – Italian Style Cured Meats and Sausage, Cheese, Mostarda
- Wine: 2013 Pinot Gris
- Late Summer Vegetable Minestrone – fresh pasta, focaccia cracker, herbs
- Wine: 2012 Cabernet Franc
Family Style Entrées
- Roast Pork – Rosemary, garlic, fennel au jus, tomato conserva
- Root Vegetable Gnocchi – roasted red pepper ragout, local Asiago, broccoli pesto
- Roasted Fall Squash- braised kale, pumpkin seeds, herbs
- Charred Kohlrabi Salad – Chile Peppers, Heirloom Tomatoes, Basil, Arugula
- Wine: 2013 Trimainette
- Wine: Late Harvest Vignoles
For more information: Contact – email@example.com or call (607) 342-8845.