We couldn’t be more excited to once again pair with the Patrick Higgins of the Aurora Inn and Bet the Farm Winery to bring you this year’s 8th Annual Harvest Dinner! The Harvest Dinner is a truly amazing event bringing local farms, restaurants, wineries, and musicians together to raise funds for local non-profit Healthy Food For All (HFFA). HFFA provides subsidized CSA shares to low-income families – 100% of funds raised at Harvest Dinners go directly to providing CSA Shares. Everything for the event is donated – produce, labor, wine, entertainment. Tickets start at $90, a true value for a worthy cause.
Enjoy dinner at the beautiful Aurora Inn featuring produce from our farm and meat, wine, and more from other local providers.
Early Morning Farm Harvest Dinner @ The Aurora Inn
September 20th, Reception 5pm, Dinner 6pm.
Where – The Aurora Inn, 391 Main Street, Aurora, New York, 13026.
For more information: Contact – email@example.com
or Call: 607-342-8845
- Assorted passed hors d’ oeuvres
- Beer Cheese Soup – Aurora Ale & Lager Saison, pumpernickel dumplings
Family Style Entrées
- Duck Bratwurst – Beet spaetzle, kale, house-made quark cheese, pickled apple
- Braised Beef Rouladen – Stuffed with house-made ham stuffing, pickled vegetables, beer & mustard gravy
- Berlin Vegetable Pudding – Kohlrabi, carrots, oyster mushrooms, hakurei turnips
- German Potato Salad
Fall Squash Strudel – Cinnamon ice cream, cherry compote, pecan tuileGimme! Coffee